If you like, you can browse these images by category.

Bears (1) Birds (1) Blackbirds (1) Cheetahs (2) Chimpanzees (1) Deer (2) Eagles (3) Elephants (4) Falcons (1) Foxes (3) Giraffes (3) Impalas (1) Jaguars (1) King Penguins (1) Leopards (1) Lions (7) Lynx (1) Macaques (1) Marine Life (1) Monkeys (2) Owls (1) Polar Bears (3) Pronghorns (2) Rhinos (1) Sea Birds (2) Tigers (4) Whales (1) Wildebeest (1) Wolves (2)

Friday, May 6, 2011

Baby Elephant Peeking Out

A lovely image!
It certainly demonstrates the close social ties elephants are known for....

http://naturesbestblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/indianelephants.jpg?w=468&h=314

1 comments:

Bubbe said...

There is a "feel" to your work. The wanting to stay with your pictures, thinking that any minute they will move. It would be great if I could pen a better reaction. Trust me if I had the money and if you sold your work, I would have one of your work hanging in my home.
Collette Batten